Wow, can't believe that I haven't blogged in 3 months.
Today was my first day at Suntec Conventions. I actually had butterflies in my stomach this morning. Never been so nervous about a job before. I think it's because I know deep inside, that this is the first job that really, really matters to me. It's what I want to do, where I want to be.
Sitting in a building with over 10 departments and more than 300 staff whose sole purpose is to do events. I'm awed. We even have our own in-house laundry (the room smelled really nice), fire safety, and telecoms department.
Sitting at my desk, colleagues around me talking events language. Which menu do you prefer? How many pax? Which meeting room should we give them?
Meeting countless faces that've turned into a blur of names.. Oh, and a great discovery of a staff cafeteria.. Saves me $$$! :)
I'm starting school in April.. Already received my timetable for one of the two subjects I'm taking this semester. The start of my dreams to go overseas for my studies. Year 2010, I'm now one step closer!
Realising my dreams.. Exciting as can be, and scary like hell.
I guess it's always scary to care a lot about something.....