Aussie Trip so far!
Hiya. Err, G'day all! Here's me posting all the way from Down Under.. Just arrived in Sydney from Cairns yesterday.

Cairns was fun, but a little slow... And very touristy. My advice for anyone going there - just head out straight to a Liveaboard for like 3D2N and don't bother with the city itself! We spent 1 whole day in a little mountain town called Kuranda, which was full of souvenir shops so sian. But the cable car we took up was very enjoyable, and the Scenic Railway down too was very nice. Here's one of my fav photos:



The scenery was very good:


I loved the tranquility of the waterfall.. Staring down at it from high above with the sound of the thundering waters travelling across the gorge to my ears.

I love the wallaby!! Alpha female of the whole gang. I like!


The beach in Cairns at sunrise.. Sadly, the beaches along the mainland don't have crystal clear waers. Quite murky like East Coast. Only along the Great Barrier Reef is the water beautiful.

Travelling with Aldran and Xueli has been fun! I keep cooking lousy dinners though back home I can cook perfectly well. :( Nip!! Must be your legacy and influence la.. Hahhaha.. At times it was a little tense when we disagree, but mostly it's been enjoyable. Chatting the nights away back in hostel. This Xueli keep going crazy over the animals we see. She chased this poor big fish all around when we snorkelled n kept rubbing its tummy. I liked it too but I don't think it liked me v much after I accidentally poked his eye. After a while he quickly swam off into the deep hahaa..

We have this joke going on about conquering fears. Aldran was supposed to jump off the double decked hostel bed to conquer his fear of heights.. And Xueli has a fear of cold.... So we've been trying to get her to stand out in the cold with nothing on.. ehehehe.. We shall conquer!!

Right, that's all for now! Pretty cold in Sydney... Brrrr....


Dreamt on Tuesday, June 12, 2007; 4:06 PM 2 Comments


Spring's Secret Garden


previous..

beyond..

credits..
Layout: Blurrz
Resources: Pootato; Portfelia