![]() |

Just happened to be a beautiful day, with me sitting at the bus stop as usual, nothing better to do than to exercise my artistic eye!

Look! A sliver of the sky, perfectly reflected on the glass panel.
Lol! Another bo lian photo. His name is Mr Chen Pi Man.. Wahahaha! Say hi!!
We spent a weekend at Meritus Mandarin, Executive Club room. Spent most of the time lazing around the hotel, swimming and enjoying the steam room with mama, and caught not 1, but 2 midnight movies!
And not forgetting another important activity...




Dinner at this cool restaurant at Vivocity, HabourFront. It's called Hei She Hui. Lol.. When the waitress asked me table for how many, I coolly told her, "Zhao ren." Wahaha so gangster-ish!

Mama and me. Her bag is strongly featured in this photo (as per her instruction).

Dessert, me feeling rather high. Must have been the tea I drank.. hmm.

I love this photo, don't u think it's nice???

I went and did a makeover for a corporate photoshoot with Jing! At the end of the night while getting ready for bed, I counted no less that 28 pins in my hair holding up that hairstyle!

Pretty or not?
This one lei? Pretty or not?All very pretty hor? wahahaha.. I still have yet to collect the end product yet. lol..