Trust in the driver
I heard a beautiful analogy the other day at church membership class.

If life were like a journey, believing in Christ is not about driving myself on the road in the way I think God wants me to.

It's about handing the keys to God, to have Him know:

Heavenly Father, I surrender my life to you.Take the keys to my life, control it and steer it to your will.

I will do my part to be a good passenger in Your eyes, so that You can allow me to continue on this journey with you.

With You in charge, I should never need fear, or worry, or feel sad, for You know best for my journey.

Father, please, please hold on to me with Your amazing grace, for You know I will not always succeed.


Dreamt on Monday, June 20, 2011; 12:45 AM 0 Comments


Spring's Secret Garden


previous..

beyond..

credits..
Layout: Blurrz
Resources: Pootato; Portfelia