![]() |
It's kinda enjoyable but housework can be very good exercise, i.e. tiring. Still, I find it very satisfying to see the house as clean as ever, and to cook nice things for daddy and dearest.
After cleaning up after Boy Boy for the past few days, I've concluded that he just isn't cut out to be a house cat. Boy boy is just too dirty.. peeing in my plant pots, then wandering around the house, onto my bed.. playing with the water in my toilet bowl and the next minute I'd catch him on my table pawing at the water in my mug and sticking his head in! He's smart, too smart; I shut him in the 'detention room' but he learnt to turn the door knob to let himself out. Put a collar on him but it lasted like three days before he got rid of it without a trace. Definitely very restless and frisky, and undesciplineable! My other cats have this expression of guilt when they learnt they did something wrong after getting a scolding from me, but Boy Boy doesn't! He's just too wild and freedom-loving.When my bonus comes in, I'm going to get him sterilised, buy him a new collar and then let him roam the neighborhood. *fingers crossed*. I think he should be happier out there exploring the world! But of course the Sim family food supply will always be open to him! Hope that I can bear to do it when the time comes.. What if he doesn't watch out for cars..? What if other cats bully him..? Oh.. my. Got to stop worrying.