Counting my blessings
Because Christmas is near and because the year is ending and because I’m feeling restless, it’s time to take stock of my life..

My perfectly loving family.. and
My 2 perfectly darling naughty cats.
I must really spend more time with them. Nothing lasts forever and no one lives forever. Parents grow old and I’d love for mine to age with grace with not a worry in their minds. Siblings get married and I wish for my sister to stay always happy the way she is now as a newlywed.

My gangs of perfect ‘si dang’s,
Ups and downs and getting caught up with our busy lives, yet still bonded together as strongly as ever. Another year of friendship worth celebrating as we move along in our lives.

One of my dearest friends especially on my mind and yet so far away,
Oh, Nip, what might the future bring for all of us, particularly you? It’s breathtaking, in an exhilarating and scary way to start afresh, anew, afar. My best wishes to you as the year ends and the new year starts.

My dearest dearest,
In your love, I grow to love you more. In your love, I learn to love myself better. Thank you for being strong as I falter, I will look back and forever be grateful for the one set of footprints deeply imprinted in the sand, this year, as you carried us through.

My other friends near and far,
Whose diversity, care and love I hold dear. Those I haven’t seen but are on my mind. I often wonder, Do you think of me even as I think of you? Are you happy as you write on in your book of life? Perhaps my sentimentality makes me a hopeless romantic.

My work, mixed feelings.
The pride of events well done, the hurrahs and the celebrations after. All the sweat, tears, blood (yes from paper cuts and scrapes from moving things around), the anxiety, stress, planning. Feeling dried out and tired when I think of another year ahead. Is it a signal to move on?

Myself, too much love or too much hate?
Overspending on little luxuries and cravings, pushing too many boundaries in my lust for life. May the turbulence in my soul be at peace soon.
Wanting to learn scuba diving; who will be my dive buddy? Jing! Hunnie! Shall we finally go ahead and do it? Wanting to go learn singing. Wanting to travel the world. Wanting to live and study abroad. And ultimately, worrying about money (or lack thereof), wanting to earn more.

Ah, more calm now.

Dreamt on Tuesday, November 28, 2006; 11:53 PM 0 Comments


Spring's Secret Garden


previous..

beyond..

credits..
Layout: Blurrz
Resources: Pootato; Portfelia